Love The Constitution is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your sensitive information. The following statement describes our general information-gathering and usage practices.
- Love The Constitution follows all state and federal guidelines protecting customer information.
- Love The Constitution uses secure third parties to process credit cards and Love The Constitution is never in possession of credit card information. These third parties employ advanced technology to protect your data.
- Love The Constitution does not sell, trade or release your e-mail address to outside third parties. E-mail addresses are shared only with organizations who are named partners on a given project. Love The Constitution uses your e-mail address for the purposes for which you opted in when you provided your email address. You may also receive customer service emails related to orders that you place. You can opt out of receiving any communication from us by following the opt-out instructions in our e-mails.
- Love The Constitution may track information on which site pages are being visited and used so we can make decisions about the design and usage of our site.
- Love The Constitution uses "cookies" to identify return visitors and to track campaign results. "Cookies" are bits of information that are stored by your browser on your hard drive. This code does not collect any personally identifiable information about you. You can turn off the "cookie" function through most standard browsers.
- Love The Constitution may provide aggregate information such as the number of users who visit a particular linked site to other parties.
- Our sites link to other sites. Each of these sites has its own privacy practices and any information you share with that site is subject to their policies and practices and is independent of Love The Constitution.
- Our sites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.